Accessibility and Help
If you are having trouble using the site then feel free to contact us and we’ll endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have experienced a problem with any aspect of this site please e-mail email@example.com.
There are a number of points worth noting when using this site.
This website has been developed to conform to the W3C accessibility guidelines for level AA compliance. We have endeavored to conform to all the presented
guidelines in Level AA wherever possible.
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed.
Our font is scaleable, and its size is determined by the settings of your browser.
You can check this setting by selecting ‘Text size’ in the ‘View’ drop-down menu of your browser toolbar.
The setting should be ‘Medium’ for a normal text size resolution.
1. If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and to increase the size, select either Larger or
2. If you use Firefox, go to the View menu, select Zoom and then either Zoom in (Ctrl + +),Zoom out (Ctrl + -) or Reset (Ctrl + 0).
3. If you use Safari, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Increase Ctrl + +, Decrease Ctrl + – or Normal Ctrl + 0.
The purpose of this feature is provide the user with a simple link that will convert a page into a printer friendly version (no tables, no background
colour etc), retain some of the essential formatting (images, headers) and send a print command to the users printer.
If you have any feedback or comments on this policy then please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
In modern browsers like Firefox, style sheets for this site can be manually turned off.
This removes all formatting of pages and reads as text only, removing all background images. e.g. in Firefox go to View > Page Style > No Style.
The text size is also determined by the ‘Text size’ setting in your browser. If your setting is at a size below ‘Medium’ then the text will probably be
displayed too small to read.
For IE, you can check your Text size setting by selecting it from the ‘View’ menu option on your browser toolbar.
The main navigation is at the top of each page.
Each section of the site has main links on the left of each page and subsidiary links on the right.
Where the latter exist, they lead to more information relating to the subject selected from the main links in the left hand column.
There is a site-wide free text search (in the grey navigation bar towards the top right of this page).
Please email us at email@example.com to report any technical problems or errors relating to the design
or performance of the site.
- Dear future British Government, "We'll build £30bn worth of new homes to rent, if you give us the right environment"
- We've underestimated life expectancy, study warns
- Pension freedoms could leave divorcees out of pocket
- Church of England goes green: plans to sell fossil fuel investments
- Lloyds takes £660m hit from TSB sale
- Rising life expectancy means you need to keep testing your financial plans
- Heating vs health: 15,000 died from cold homes last winter
- Co-op Bank launches best two-year mortgage on the market
- Does the bond market tantrum signal the end of the bond bull run?
- How will the general election influence the currency market?