Accessibility and Help
If you are having trouble using the site then feel free to contact us and we’ll endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have experienced a problem with any aspect of this site please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of points worth noting when using this site.
This website has been developed to conform to the W3C accessibility guidelines for level AA compliance. We have endeavored to conform to all the presented
guidelines in Level AA wherever possible.
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed.
Our font is scaleable, and its size is determined by the settings of your browser.
You can check this setting by selecting ‘Text size’ in the ‘View’ drop-down menu of your browser toolbar.
The setting should be ‘Medium’ for a normal text size resolution.
1. If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and to increase the size, select either Larger or
2. If you use Firefox, go to the View menu, select Zoom and then either Zoom in (Ctrl + +),Zoom out (Ctrl + -) or Reset (Ctrl + 0).
3. If you use Safari, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Increase Ctrl + +, Decrease Ctrl + – or Normal Ctrl + 0.
The purpose of this feature is provide the user with a simple link that will convert a page into a printer friendly version (no tables, no background
colour etc), retain some of the essential formatting (images, headers) and send a print command to the users printer.
If you have any feedback or comments on this policy then please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
In modern browsers like Firefox, style sheets for this site can be manually turned off.
This removes all formatting of pages and reads as text only, removing all background images. e.g. in Firefox go to View > Page Style > No Style.
The text size is also determined by the ‘Text size’ setting in your browser. If your setting is at a size below ‘Medium’ then the text will probably be
displayed too small to read.
For IE, you can check your Text size setting by selecting it from the ‘View’ menu option on your browser toolbar.
The main navigation is at the top of each page.
Each section of the site has main links on the left of each page and subsidiary links on the right.
Where the latter exist, they lead to more information relating to the subject selected from the main links in the left hand column.
There is a site-wide free text search (in the grey navigation bar towards the top right of this page).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any technical problems or errors relating to the design
or performance of the site.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Are these the seven biggest risks to investors from the pension income reforms?
- Brighton is the gazumping capital
- The new pension reforms are only months away - is your financial adviser looking after your needs?
- Treasury U-turns on "unworkable" pension rules
- Brokers backing Prudential following strong market update
- Sales of annuities continue to plummet on the back of upcoming pension freedom
- Tesco Bank re-enters the best buy tables
- Youth poverty surges while pensioners facing financial hardship falls to lowest ever level
- Opportunities in a recovering Japan – what shares could benefit?
- Lending drops by £1bn at Nationwide, but profits rise