Could we talk ourselves into a double dip recession?
- 15 September 2010
British businesses believe the country could be headed for a double dip recession, according to a survey from accountants and business advisors BDO LLP.
According to a new survey, a double dip is seen as an inevitable by UK businesses. now expect BDO's optimism index — which reflects how businesses expect trading to develop two quarters ahead — tumbled to 93.1 in August from 95.5 in July, reaching levels not seen since the deepest parts of the recession between November 2008 and July 2009.
A foregone conclusion?
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Retirees who raid pensions will be blocked from state benefits
- Debunked: The top 10 most common pension myths
- US giants Kraft and Heinz to merge and form North America's third largest food and beverage company
- Gocompare launches current account switching service which pioneers the use of the government’s ‘midata’ initiative
- An investor's guide to peer to peer lending
- Making the most of low inflation – and where to find today’s best savings deals
- Private equity group 3G reportedly in $40bn takeover talks with Kraft
- Rising motoring costs proving a major problem for young jobseekers
- Five tips to avoid the pitfalls of last minute ISA investing
- Non-advised annuity and drawdown sales will harm retirees, warns consumer panel