Economic Impact – 193
- 1 January 1999
The Mindful Money team look at the bigger picture, keeping a close eye on how the economic impact is felt thoughout the investment world
- What is happening to and in the economy of Ukraine?
- Should the UK lower its inflation target to help real wage growth?
- What are the prospects for a Base Rate rise in the UK?
- UK public-sector austerity has proved to be quite a disappointment on all fronts
- European real estate could return 7% a year but deflation remains a threat
- Why are the rail companies allowed to use a redundant (and higher) inflation index to set fares?
- Insurance costs drop 7% but consumers need to move quickly to get the best prices
- Japanese QE still isn't working
- Mindful Money's weekly share watch: Persimmon, BHP Billiton, Home Depot & AGA Rangemaster
- Is it time for investors to once again look at UK banking stocks?