Knowledge Bank – 491
- 14 January 2010
Our pick of the best resources on the web, topic by topic
- If UK house prices are peaking then what happens next?
- UK monetary policy is expansionary for banks and housing but what about exporters?
- Eurozone money numbers better, early QE unlikely
- Possible flight disruption from Icelandic eruption - travellers warned to check their insurance policies for exclusions
- Savers put record amount in stocks and shares ISAs
- Tesco in trouble after profit warning and divi cut but analysts hold on
- Open, not shut, case - Extra information can be a bad thing if you do not keep an open mind
- 2.5m PPI cases to be reviewed over unfair rejections and pitiful payouts
- Adviser banned after investors lose £30m in unregulated property funds
- TSB offers borrowers council tax cashback but how do its mortgage rates stack up?