Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- 2015 sunshine for equities - but lower Chinese growth may drag on emerging markets
- Got a pension pot of £30,000 or less? Then don't go into drawdown, says Aviva
- Foreign buyers for UK regional properties outside London jump 20% in the first half of 2014
- Royal Mail at crossroads - new directions or lost up the garden path
- Generalist VCTs dominate as trade body publishes the top 20 performers of the last decade
- UK inflation: headline weakness, core resilience
- Savvy second time buyers biding their time to jump straight into a family home
- More than £41m of premium bond prizes remain unclaimed
- General Election 2015: What it might mean for investors...
- Private rents rise to a new high of £770 a month