Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
- September 2nd is the best day of the year to sell your house
- Strong Sterling saves UK football clubs £85m during transfer window
- The best and worst performing funds and sectors during a stormy August
- Retirees ditch plans to downsize due to a lack of suitable homes and fear of isolation
- Top 10 tips for investors when markets take a dive
- The problems with housing supply - when building more homes isn't enough
- Ashtead is a 'buy' for Share Centre on strong results
- Prices at petrol pumps tumble again as oil price plummets to six-year low
- 'Chinese authorities are losing the trust of global markets'
- Over 55s planning more than three million future property deals