Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
- Ryanair finds it pays to be nice as profits soar 66% on customer service drive
- Scams on the rise following new pension freedoms
- Five stocks you shouldn't 'sell in May'
- Five funds to weather the bond market storm
- Watchdog investigates as thousands of vulnerable customers are switched to pre-paid meters
- The Asian Big Bang
- Regulator looks to fine three men £80m over sales of 'death bonds'
- Dotty valuation – Buy US equities now and you could be locking into historically poor returns