Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
- The Bank of England finds that its own Quantitative Easing worked superbly!
- The FTSE - a fatuous financial fallacy?
- The FTSE 100 - time to reform this misleading indicator
- Government life expectancy retirement guidance plans condemned as 'dangerously generic' by financial advice firm
- Men taking much more investment risk than women