Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Experts tip the stocks to watch in 2015
- At last the real scandal emerges - the lid is lifted on the disgrace of old style overcharging pension contracts
- Inflation falls to 12-year low of 1% as petrol and food prices drop
- Russia raises interest rates to 17%, but rouble continues to plummet
- What does 2015 hold for the world's developed markets?
- Co-op fails Bank of England stress test
- MPs warn pension freedoms risk being next mis-selling scandal
- Britain is swiftly becoming of a nation of ‘pre-tirees' claims new report
- UK starting salaries among the lowest of major European economies
- BT in exclusive talks to buy EE for £12.5bn