Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Up to 1.7 million people could face shock pensions tax bill
- Barclays and Lloyds top the City watchdog's complaints list of shame for the second half of 2014
- British homeowners collectively estimated to have £433bn in savings despite the paltry rates on offer
- The Far East is the stand-out region within Emerging Markets claims Fidelity - where to invest...
- Nearly five million households are at risk of financial difficulty if fuel prices rise
- Mortgages approvals climb for the third successive month to reach a six-month high in February claims Bank of England
- Child Trust Fund transfers to Junior ISAs go live next week but where should you invest?
- Share tips: Five European growth “gems” you may have missed
- Don’t ignore the benefits of financial planning - at the start of the tax year...
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: Kingfisher, Marks & Spencer & Booker