Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Experts share their views on the Woodford Patient Capital Trust
- The pension chance of a lifetime? Taking a small pension pot as cash and topping up the state pension could double what an annuity would give
- Just weeks to go until pension reforms, but still no phone number for guidance service
- Too many DIY investors are running high-risk portfolios
- UK economic growth confirmed at 0.5% for final three months of 2014
- The worst cash ISAs named and shamed - make sure you switch
- Royal Bank of Scotland posts £3.5bn loss for 2014
- Labour to slash pension lifetime allowance to £1m to fund tuition fees cut
- Following 2015's market highs, should investors be preparing for a correction?
- Stop! Why you shouldn't access your pension cash in April