Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- The top 10 investment pitfalls to avoid in 2015’s ISA season
- City watchdog introduces new protection for consumers ahead of pension freedoms
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: BT Group, Royal Dutch Shell & Diageo
- UK economy grows at fastest pace since 2007
- Greek elections: What to expect now - expert reactions...
- Millions to be compensated for worthless card protection insurance
- A quarter of parents of young drivers are fraudulently "fronting" car insurance policies
- New research highlights surge in pension scams since the announcement on new retirement freedoms
- EDF cuts prices by a "paltry" 1.3%
- Almost five million people are at risk of poor pensions choices, says NAPF