Policymakers risk Eurozone
- 8 December 2010
This is in spite of urging from the IMF , who believes a move is necessary to stem further crises.
The finance ministers also ruled out the creation of a Europe-wide bond. Opposition was apparently led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This WSJ story demonstrates how Germany fended off bids for a more expansive approach to creating stability in the Eurozone.
- What will happen next to the UK economy?
- How do we defuse the UK student debt time bomb?
- Oh those ghoulish gold bugs
- Are you invested in a 'dog' fund?
- Millions of retirees to be offered free and impartial advice under new pension rules
- Tesco shares rise as retailer paves the way for new CEO
- Pension reforms: The six points savers need to know
- Death of the 55% tax charge?
- UK dividend growth grinds to a near halt as the strength of the pound hits payouts
- Asia vulnerable to interest rises with parallels to Europe ten years ago