QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- Halifax launches Help to Buy ISA paying 4%
- 'Oldpreneurs' using pensions to fund business ventures
- Are equities heading for a 'Japan-esque' crisis?
- UK investors get defensive when it comes to funds
- Asda slashes cost of fuel to less than £1 per litre
- Alliance Trust chair Forseke steps down
- House prices up again but at more sustainable levels
- 'Tis the season for accidents in the home
- Consumers least loyal to insurance companies, but love banks
- House price growth shows no sign of slowdown