QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- Three scenarios for the future of Volkswagen and its impact on the German economy
- Are local bank branches becoming irrelevant? Just over a third of people actually know where their local one is
- PPI - you will have until spring 2018 to complain as financial watchdog proposes final cut off point
- Just 53% of investors over the age of 65 think they have sufficient savings for later life
- Pocket an extra £135,000 over a lifetime by kicking your smoking habit this 'Stoptober'
- Markets rise, but will October continue to spook investors?
- Bank account review - Which? calls for compensation for customers suffering poor service
- Avoid a Hallowe'en horror by remembering to switch energy deals warns Gocompare
- Employers attack training levy as 'little more than a tax on business'
- UK broad liquidity accelerating, supporting rate rise case