QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- Rather than economic recovery 2014 is more likely to see France return to recession
- Abenomics cannot succeed whilst real wages continue to fall in Japan
- Some 40% more likely to do business with a challenger bank compared to a year ago
- Royal Mail reveals the UK's most desirable postcodes...
- How ex-pats can get their currency conversion right
- Short change - How worried should you be that hedge funds appear so reluctant to short?
- The Scottish Independence vote - a 'yes' could bring Government closer to the people
- Energy customers warned that six fixed rate tariffs due to end on September 30th
- The premium to live near one of England’s top state schools? That's £483,031
- UK equity income sees £1bn net sales in July