QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- What has happened to food and energy prices and inflation in 2014?
- Invesco Perpetual's Mark Barnett on where UK equities go from here
- AstraZeneca gets a Pfizer boost
- Mindful Money's weekly share-tips: Sports Direct, Reed Elsevier, Unilever, William Hill and WPP
- Both the Bank of England and the UK Public Finances are having a Mad Hatters Tea Party
- Gap between investor income expectations and actual returns widens
- Consumer group Fairer Finance calls on banks and insurers to spare their customers the small print
- Despite greater pension freedom retirees are set to see their income collapse
- AstraZeneca shares jump 7% on the back of rumoured Pfizer takeover
- Men taking much more investment risk than women