QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- How do we defuse the UK student debt time bomb?
- The Bank of England blows its own trumpet but what purpose is it now serving?
- Spain continues a more than welcome economic recovery
- Government incentive to encourage retirees to delay taking state pension slashed by almost 50%
- "Should I stay or should I go?" What to consider if your investment fund is under-performing
- Which towns pay the highest amount of income tax in the UK?
- Can Twitter become a viable alternative to Facebook?
- Your glasses may be stylish but is your eye test more important? The MM interview
- First Time Buyers pushed even further out of the property market
- Households need to act swiftly or risk being hit with an energy bill rise of almost £200