QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- UK slips into deflation for the first time since the sixties
- Ombudsman reveals 278% rise in fee-charging bank account complaints as it marks its 15th anniversary
- The Wellesley Mini-Bond offers up to 7% gross interest per annum
- Have your say: which artist should feature on the next £20 note?
- House prices rise by nearly 10% across UK and almost 15% in Scotland
- Share Centre says Vodafone is a 'buy' despite profit fall
- Barclays hit with record-breaking £1.53bn fine as banks' total forex rigging bill reaches £4bn
- Are bond bubble fears justified? Two experts share contrasting views
- CBI calls on business to speak up for importance of staying in EU
- One in seven retiring this year have no pension savings