QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- The Battle of the Challenger Banks
- Beware Europe-based financial advisers 'passporting' into the UK but operating to much lower standards on charges and disclosure
- Metal madness - why I'm a gold sceptic
- Paragon Bank sweeps the best buy rates
- Bank results season - what do investors need to look out for?
- Brokers are tipping BT shares as the firm reveals solid first quarter profits
- Tesco scraps hated “unexpected item in the bagging area” phrase from its self-service checkouts
- There are many reasons to avoid investing in China but we only need one
- UK economic growth picks up but exporters wary of strong sterling
- Banks too slow to learn lessons of Libor and Forex scandals says City watchdog