QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- Greek PM will resign if voters back austerity plans
- June was worst month for FTSE in three years
- July's Emergency Budget: Voters would swap support in later years for tax cuts today
- UK growth higher than expected
- Are European powers trying to drive Greece out of the eurozone?
- “Grexit is not yet what Greece is facing...”
- European Commission publishes what it claims would have been a comprehensive agreement as Greece stands on financial precipice
- Tullow Oil is a 'buy' despite profit drop
- Cash-strapped drivers delay repairs
- Greek crisis Q&A - what might happen next?