QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- Landlords prepare to sell off 500,000 properties this year as buy-to-let tax changes bite
- Three in four employees believe they will be worse off in retirement than their parents
- Broker view: Severn Trent recommended as a "hold" on trading update
- Nearly 90% of London parents fear housing costs will force their children out of the capital
- Savers count the £160bn cost of record low interest rates
- Investing in China in the Year of the Monkey: Investors need to be nimble and smart
- Pension ISA at risk of being a 'Gordon Brown moment'
- Sterling jumps on positive UK services data
- Four AIM stock tips for intrepid investors to consider for their ISA
- Financial fibs: 3 in 10 keep money secrets from their spouse