QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- More than half of over-50s consider moving abroad
- PPI bill for the big banks passes £24bn
- Barclays boss claims end of free banking would be better for consumers
- Barclays profits drop 21% as chief takes his first bonus
- Dividend heroes: which investment company has increased payouts for 48 years in a row?
- City veteran Lord Rothschild claims the world faces a threat “perhaps as dangerous” as World War II
- Could the party policies on pension tax relief change your vote?
- Profits soar at Virgin Money as mortage lending surges
- Five fund picks for income investors
- India's Budget: the good news and the bad