QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- Is UK inflation below target (CPI)? On it (RPIX)? Or pushing higher with house prices?
- Why are real wages in the UK continuing to fall in an economic boom?
- Is China finally admitting it is in an economic slow down?
- Neil Woodford on the Scottish referendum: "The UK has already crossed a constitutional Rubicon"
- "Scotland could be next Greece," warns Alan Miller
- UK Housing Becoming a Buyers' Market? Not good for estate agents...
- Mindful Money's weekly share watch: ASOS, Smiths Group & Investec
- Scottish referendum: A 'yes' vote will mean far greater cost burden on Scotland's state pension says report
- A third of Brits plan to stay invested in retirement
- Inflation falls to lowest level in five years