QE2 is a ‘big experiment’
- 5 November 2010
Pattullo says all the data suggests the move will cause the dollar to decline and the focus on reflation or inflation will fall on emerging markets, which will ultimaely cause problems for them and the rest of the world.
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: Tesco, GlaxoSmithKline & Unilever
- Bond markets are pricing much weaker growth
- Responsible investment doesn't have to mean sacrificing returns
- Is India presently enjoying a “Goldilocks moment”
- Are bank stocks the new utilities?
- Weak corporate earnings and the strength of sterling drags UK dividend growth to a standstill
- Brits lose £670m per year to online fraudsters
- High and dry – There is a reason some fixed income investments are known as ‘junk’ bonds
- Taxman sees 70% rise in fraudulent 'phishing' emails
- Mortgage lending up 10% on an annual basis in September but market is "sitting on a plateau"