Social Finance: The New Influentials – 2865
- 6 January 2011
Background to the research
During 2010 the findings of two influential reports demonstrated unequivocally the importance of the web in shaping investors' investment decisions in the UK and the US.
Do super-connecters really exist?
If so, what accounts for their extraordinary reach and influence?
Who are they and where (geographically, professionally, psychologically) are they coming from?
Are the super-connectors themselves connected to one another?
Are they functioning as individuals or do they constitute an executive level social web all of their own?
Social Finance: The New Influentials
1. Key Findings
3. Learnings for Key Audiences: Investors, IFA's, Corporations, Mainstream Media
3. Network Map & Profiles
4. Future Phases of Research
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- At last the real scandal emerges - the lid is lifted on the disgrace of old style overcharging pension contracts
- Experts tip the stocks to watch in 2015
- MPs warn pension freedoms risk being next mis-selling scandal
- What does 2015 hold for the world's developed markets?
- Britain is swiftly becoming of a nation of ‘pre-tirees' claims new report
- The quest for the gold standard for European entrepreneurs - Mindful Money Q&A with Ariadne Capital's chief executive Julie Meyer
- UK starting salaries among the lowest of major European economies
- Pensioners to spend £4.2bn on Christmas celebrations
- Pension savers with the smallest pots are paying too much in fees, report finds
- Iceland repays UK another £1.36bn to cover Icesave bail out