Social Finance: The New Influentials – 2865
- 6 January 2011
Background to the research
During 2010 the findings of two influential reports demonstrated unequivocally the importance of the web in shaping investors' investment decisions in the UK and the US.
Do super-connecters really exist?
If so, what accounts for their extraordinary reach and influence?
Who are they and where (geographically, professionally, psychologically) are they coming from?
Are the super-connectors themselves connected to one another?
Are they functioning as individuals or do they constitute an executive level social web all of their own?
Social Finance: The New Influentials
1. Key Findings
3. Learnings for Key Audiences: Investors, IFA's, Corporations, Mainstream Media
3. Network Map & Profiles
4. Future Phases of Research
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Got a pension pot of £30,000 or less? Then don't go into drawdown, says Aviva
- Private rents rise to a new high of £770 a month
- Want to invest in property? 5 reasons to be bullish on UK housebuilders
- UK borrowing improves in October, but still £3.7bn higher than last year
- HMRC has 'lost track' of tax reliefs and is failing to spot abuse of system, says NAO
- Retirees continues to ditch annuities; sales down 56% on last year
- EU banker bonus cap is a 'crude tool' with 'perverse' outcome, says MP
- The new Chinese Silk Road should bring a positive return on capital, drive trade and make the economy more efficient
- Two per cent US jobs growth and negative interest rates. Can it last?
- Eurozone recession fears echo misplaced 2013 UK scare