Social Finance: The New Influentials – 2865
- 6 January 2011
Background to the research
During 2010 the findings of two influential reports demonstrated unequivocally the importance of the web in shaping investors' investment decisions in the UK and the US.
Do super-connecters really exist?
If so, what accounts for their extraordinary reach and influence?
Who are they and where (geographically, professionally, psychologically) are they coming from?
Are the super-connectors themselves connected to one another?
Are they functioning as individuals or do they constitute an executive level social web all of their own?
Social Finance: The New Influentials
1. Key Findings
3. Learnings for Key Audiences: Investors, IFA's, Corporations, Mainstream Media
3. Network Map & Profiles
4. Future Phases of Research
- The UK economy combines both house price inflation and goods price disinflationary pressure
- Is this finally the Grecovery we keep being promised?
- With the strong UK employment market is it time for Forward Guidance mark three?
- Why is Janet Yellen talking the US Dollar down?
- Looking for a mortgage after 25 April? Get prepared for your spending habits to be stress tested by your lender
- Are the oil majors having to come to terms with the dawning of solar power and what should investors do?
- Reviewing your protection insurance? Why whole of life insurance could be better than term assurance
- Preparing financially for having a baby
- Challenger banks Shawbrook and Close Brothers launch market leading fixed-rate bonds
- Are you an Expat with investment property in the UK? - You could be liable for UK Capital Gains Tax