Social Finance: The New Influentials – 2865
- 6 January 2011
Background to the research
During 2010 the findings of two influential reports demonstrated unequivocally the importance of the web in shaping investors' investment decisions in the UK and the US.
Do super-connecters really exist?
If so, what accounts for their extraordinary reach and influence?
Who are they and where (geographically, professionally, psychologically) are they coming from?
Are the super-connectors themselves connected to one another?
Are they functioning as individuals or do they constitute an executive level social web all of their own?
Social Finance: The New Influentials
1. Key Findings
3. Learnings for Key Audiences: Investors, IFA's, Corporations, Mainstream Media
3. Network Map & Profiles
4. Future Phases of Research
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Are these the seven biggest risks to investors from the pension income reforms?
- Brighton is the gazumping capital
- Treasury U-turns on "unworkable" pension rules
- The new pension reforms are only months away - is your financial adviser looking after your needs?
- Brokers backing Prudential following strong market update
- Tesco Bank re-enters the best buy tables
- Sales of annuities continue to plummet on the back of upcoming pension freedom
- Ballooning sovereign debt threatens global recovery, Standard Life warns
- Youth poverty surges while pensioners facing financial hardship falls to lowest ever level
- Opportunities in a recovering Japan – what shares could benefit?