Social Finance: The New Influentials – 2865
- 6 January 2011
Background to the research
During 2010 the findings of two influential reports demonstrated unequivocally the importance of the web in shaping investors' investment decisions in the UK and the US.
Do super-connecters really exist?
If so, what accounts for their extraordinary reach and influence?
Who are they and where (geographically, professionally, psychologically) are they coming from?
Are the super-connectors themselves connected to one another?
Are they functioning as individuals or do they constitute an executive level social web all of their own?
Social Finance: The New Influentials
1. Key Findings
3. Learnings for Key Audiences: Investors, IFA's, Corporations, Mainstream Media
3. Network Map & Profiles
4. Future Phases of Research
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- A quarter of parents of young drivers are fraudulently "fronting" car insurance policies
- Facebook hailed by fund manager as the premium social media investment opportunity
- P2P hits £1bn milestone: what you need to know about the new investment on the block
- Apple posts highest quarterly profits of any public company
- 12% of UK adults spending at least 50% of take home pay on housing costs
- Shares that have won and lost from oil price falls
- L&G closes with-profits fund to new business
- Sick of the Big Four banks? Try a credit union like 1.5m others
- Millions put their homes at risk through lack of sickness insurance
- City watchdog may impose time limit on PPI complaints