Social Finance: The New Influentials – 2865
- 6 January 2011
Background to the research
During 2010 the findings of two influential reports demonstrated unequivocally the importance of the web in shaping investors' investment decisions in the UK and the US.
Do super-connecters really exist?
If so, what accounts for their extraordinary reach and influence?
Who are they and where (geographically, professionally, psychologically) are they coming from?
Are the super-connectors themselves connected to one another?
Are they functioning as individuals or do they constitute an executive level social web all of their own?
Social Finance: The New Influentials
1. Key Findings
3. Learnings for Key Audiences: Investors, IFA's, Corporations, Mainstream Media
3. Network Map & Profiles
4. Future Phases of Research
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Retirees who raid pensions will be blocked from state benefits
- Pension freedom? More like pension serfdom says expert after DWP issues 'Deprivation of Capital' benefit rules
- Deflation fears are 'misleading', says Bank deputy
- Non-advised annuity and drawdown sales will harm retirees, warns consumer panel
- Remortgaging to become harder under new European affordability rules
- You say you want a resolution
- Retirees in flexible drawdown risk fines when contributing into pension
- City regulator scolded by MPs over 'false market' blunder
- Home affordability deteriorates to pre-financial crisis levels
- Losses from online banking fraud up 48%