Social Finance: The New Influentials – 2865
- 6 January 2011
Background to the research
During 2010 the findings of two influential reports demonstrated unequivocally the importance of the web in shaping investors' investment decisions in the UK and the US.
Do super-connecters really exist?
If so, what accounts for their extraordinary reach and influence?
Who are they and where (geographically, professionally, psychologically) are they coming from?
Are the super-connectors themselves connected to one another?
Are they functioning as individuals or do they constitute an executive level social web all of their own?
Social Finance: The New Influentials
1. Key Findings
3. Learnings for Key Audiences: Investors, IFA's, Corporations, Mainstream Media
3. Network Map & Profiles
4. Future Phases of Research
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Woodford Investment Management's Neil Woodford: "British science is in great shape"
- Britons saving at an ever increasing rate as the population becomes more concerned over its future wealth
- HSBC Advantage offers fantastic ISA offer to existing account holders/ Charter Savings Bank enters market
- More than half of over-50s consider moving abroad
- Oil price drop - emerging markets winners and losers
- What have been the best performing investment funds since December 1999?
- Eurozone inflation figures suggest the region's economic backdrop is improving
- Barclays boss claims end of free banking would be better for consumers
- Barclays profits drop 21% as chief takes his first bonus
- Dividend heroes: which investment company has increased payouts for 48 years in a row?