Spending Review: details and reactions
- 20 October 2010
The key announcements from the BBC News site, including a department-by-department breakdown of the annual budget for each, the outcome of the Chancellor's announcement and what is being cut as a result.
The full ‘Easy-to-browse' Spending Review document is available here, from The Treasury website.
The expert analysis
- Pension ISA at risk of being a 'Gordon Brown moment'
- Landlords in the dark about impending tax hike and lending clamp-down
- Investing in China in the Year of the Monkey: Investors need to be nimble and smart
- Financial fibs: 3 in 10 keep money secrets from their spouse
- US judge rules HSBC must reveal secret money-laundering report
- Four AIM stock tips for intrepid investors to consider for their ISA
- BG posts solid final results ahead of Shell takeover
- Oil price falls have boosted wages and economy, says Bank
- Londoners are the best savers in the country
- 3 stocks that will benefit from Valentine's Day