Spending Review: details and reactions
- 20 October 2010
The key announcements from the BBC News site, including a department-by-department breakdown of the annual budget for each, the outcome of the Chancellor's announcement and what is being cut as a result.
The full ‘Easy-to-browse' Spending Review document is available here, from The Treasury website.
The expert analysis
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- The top 10 investment pitfalls to avoid in 2015’s ISA season
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: BT Group, Royal Dutch Shell & Diageo
- Greek elections: What to expect now - expert reactions...
- Energy supplier SSE cutting gas bills by a 'meagre 4.1%'
- City watchdog introduces new protection for consumers ahead of pension freedoms
- Will we see Dollar/Euro parity? And learning the lessons of leverage and liquidity
- Dividend payouts from UK plc worse than expected during 2014
- UK economy bolstered by record spending from overseas tourists in 2014
- ECB reaction: QE expansion may prove poorly timed
- New research highlights surge in pension scams since the announcement on new retirement freedoms