Spending Review: details and reactions
- 20 October 2010
The key announcements from the BBC News site, including a department-by-department breakdown of the annual budget for each, the outcome of the Chancellor's announcement and what is being cut as a result.
The full ‘Easy-to-browse' Spending Review document is available here, from The Treasury website.
The expert analysis
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Woodford Investment Management's Neil Woodford: "British science is in great shape"
- Britons saving at an ever increasing rate as the population becomes more concerned over its future wealth
- Oil price drop - emerging markets winners and losers
- Eurozone inflation figures suggest the region's economic backdrop is improving
- What have been the best performing investment funds since December 1999?
- Barclays profits drop 21% as chief takes his first bonus
- More than half of over-50s consider moving abroad
- HSBC Advantage offers fantastic ISA offer to existing account holders/ Charter Savings Bank enters market
- House price rises drop to 17-month low as activity remains constrained
- Dividend heroes: which investment company has increased payouts for 48 years in a row?