Spending Review: details and reactions
- 20 October 2010
The key announcements from the BBC News site, including a department-by-department breakdown of the annual budget for each, the outcome of the Chancellor's announcement and what is being cut as a result.
The full ‘Easy-to-browse' Spending Review document is available here, from The Treasury website.
The expert analysis
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- MPs warn pension freedoms risk being next mis-selling scandal
- Pensioners to spend £4.2bn on Christmas celebrations
- The three key themes for fixed interest in 2015
- Iceland repays UK another £1.36bn to cover Icesave bail out
- Bank currency rigging fines help reduce UK borrowing
- City regulator to punish wrongdoers more harshly under new plans
- Planning a holiday? Find out which currencies are best value for Brits
- Connaught directors banned for allowing misuse of £106m of investors' money
- Will 2015 see Lloyds return to the dividend list?
- Gov't limits holiday back-pay claims to 2 years