Spending Review: details and reactions
- 20 October 2010
The key announcements from the BBC News site, including a department-by-department breakdown of the annual budget for each, the outcome of the Chancellor's announcement and what is being cut as a result.
The full ‘Easy-to-browse' Spending Review document is available here, from The Treasury website.
The expert analysis
- Making minor modifications to your car may invalidate your insurance
- Does the bond market tantrum signal the end of the bond bull run?
- Fund picks for a royal baby's junior ISA
- Numbers asking for valuation of their defined benefit pension rocket says pension consultancy Mercer
- BP is rated share of the week by the Share Centre
- Lloyds Bank cuts mortgage rates
- HSBC nears decision over relocation as profits rise
- How will the general election influence the currency market?
- Enormous election uncertainty in the UK
- Mind the gap – What might trigger a huge rise or fall in equity markets over the coming year