Any personal views expressed on Mindful Money are the writers’ own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mindful Money or its sponsors. It is recommended that you seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.
- HSBC could leave UK, but resurrect Midland Bank before it goes
- The number of people switching bank account rises 7% with Halifax and Santander the main beneficiaries
- Young people expect to retire with £95k in pension, but haven't started saving
- Forget freedom, retirees could be 'nudged' into turning pension into income
- Is value still to be found in Europe?
- Strict mortgage checks encouraging borrowers to 'play' the system
- Homeowners believe next 12 months is best time to sell
- Brits put finances at risk by being a nation of ostriches
- Government sells £586m of Lloyds shares
- As Britain marks St George’s Day - where are the best investment opportunities in the UK right now?