- 8 March 2012
- Barclays hit with record-breaking £1.53bn fine as banks' total forex rigging bill reaches £4bn
- CBI calls on business to speak up for importance of staying in EU
- One in seven retiring this year have no pension savings
- Building societies look to solve lending into retirement woes and call for action to tackle housing crisis
- What changes can we expect under a new pensions minister?
- More than 20 million UK consumers claim they will switch banks to access mobile payments
- M&S is a 'buy' for Share Centre, as it posts first annual profit rise for four years
- Five-year fixed rate mortgages now cheaper than two-year deals were a year ago as price cuts continue
- Call for investigation into "anti-competitive" estate agents' contracts
- Can currencies save economies?