Is there a data leak in your pocket?
- 16 February 2012
For it may only be worth however many billions it settles down at because it holds so much sellable personal information. If consumers refuse to play and grab back even a part of their personal data, then what remains?
- Lenders cut mortgage rates to record lows
- Brits lose £670m per year to online fraudsters
- Pensioners could be hit with 45% tax charge shock when new freedoms kick-in
- Disappointment as Government's Pensioner Bonds will not pay monthly income
- Car insurance premiums start to rise as fake whiplash claims continue to plague insurers
- Tesco chairman steps down as group confirms it actually overestimated its half year profits by £263m
- Prison or a fine for pensions guidance imposters
- Employees finally get a pay rise... of 8p
- GSK is a "buy", but pharmaceuticals still under pressure says Share Centre
- Pound falls on Bank of England minutes