Is there a data leak in your pocket?
- 16 February 2012
For it may only be worth however many billions it settles down at because it holds so much sellable personal information. If consumers refuse to play and grab back even a part of their personal data, then what remains?
- June was worst month for FTSE in three years
- Are European powers trying to drive Greece out of the eurozone?
- Greek PM will resign if voters back austerity plans
- Tullow Oil is a 'buy' despite profit drop
- Greece gives further ground to creditors as Bank of England warns of risk to UK stability
- Greece misses payment deadline to IMF but reports suggest Tsipras will now accept many creditors' conditions
- UK growth higher than expected
- Cash-strapped drivers delay repairs
- A fifth of over-50s targeted by pension fraudsters
- Charges for using mobile data in Europe to be scrapped