Italy seeks EU political support but what is behind the country’s woes?
- 3 August 2011
Reuters reports that Italy sought European political support today as its stocks and bonds came under heightened attack in a selloff triggered by the euro zone's debt woes and fears of a global economic slowdown.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Will 2015 see Lloyds return to the dividend list?
- Five asset classes that should perform strongly in 2015
- Bank of England MPC member expects bigger salaries for Britons to arrive in 2015
- The three key themes for fixed interest in 2015
- Russia will not default nor impose capital controls says Ashmore's Jan Dehn
- Brits set to return £223m in unwanted gifts this Christmas
- Half of British firms are planning to expand their workforce in 2015 claims new report
- Secure Trust Bank still setting the pace
- GDP growth figures are lowered
- The year of cheer - consumer confidence surges in 2014