Italy seeks EU political support but what is behind the country’s woes?
- 3 August 2011
Reuters reports that Italy sought European political support today as its stocks and bonds came under heightened attack in a selloff triggered by the euro zone's debt woes and fears of a global economic slowdown.
- Of generation gaps, falling annual inflation, shrinkflation and the UK economic outlook
- How to lose money in the UK Gilt market Bank of England edition
- US monetary policy taper edition. Is it tighter or looser now?
- DWP not passing full information about contracted-in losers to the Office for National Statistics due to 'workload'. It may rue that decision.
- As Manchester United trails its big rivals, is its share price suffering too?
- Money Advice Service pamphlet on interest only mortgages could actually see borrowers procrastinate says behavioural finance professor
- Constructing a portfolio for 2014. Part 1: Seven key themes for investors to take into account.
- UK unemployment could hit 7.0% MPC threshold in 2013
- UK GDP growth is excellent, the public finances are disappointing and the trade position is appalling
- Inheritance tax: Making it simple was harder than first thought. Some multiple trust arrangements facing new tax bills