Italy seeks EU political support but what is behind the country’s woes?
- 3 August 2011
Reuters reports that Italy sought European political support today as its stocks and bonds came under heightened attack in a selloff triggered by the euro zone's debt woes and fears of a global economic slowdown.
- Numbers asking for valuation of their defined benefit pension rocket says pension consultancy Mercer
- Making minor modifications to your car may invalidate your insurance
- Fund picks for a royal baby's junior ISA
- The experts share their views on what tomorrow's election means for investors
- BP is rated share of the week by the Share Centre
- Lloyds Bank cuts mortgage rates
- HSBC nears decision over relocation as profits rise
- Sainsbury's posts first loss for 10 years amid intense competition from Aldi and Lidl
- The view on sterling and the election - volatility but no clear direction
- Money Advice Service debt advice sessions reach 252,000 over the past year