UK GDP: Downturn is worse than feared
- 25 February 2011
It also means that even without the snowy weather, the economy shrank, with the ONS suggesting this contributed 0.5 per cent of the fall.
- £10,000 less of savers' money protected after FSCS rule change
- Pension tax relief: latest sign that it will be cut in next week's Budget
- Five European share tips to beat the Greek gloom
- The folly of misfuelling – never assume your car insurance will pay out
- Greek debt crisis: No more talks with eurozone ministers until after Sunday’s vote
- 'Bigger and bigger' mortgages putting UK households at risk, says Bank
- The battle of the challenger banks is heating up - which is offering the best savings rates now?
- Will the Bank of England be forced to raise interest rates this year?
- The very best of British funds: The Grand Prix for investors
- Hype surrounding the property market rebound cools down