UK GDP: Downturn is worse than feared
- 25 February 2011
It also means that even without the snowy weather, the economy shrank, with the ONS suggesting this contributed 0.5 per cent of the fall.
- What are the consequences of inflation and indeed disinflation?
- Where next for the US economy and monetary policy?
- House prices rise 7.7% in twelve months says Halifax
- The rising retirement age makes one thing very clear. The Money Advice Service needs fixed not abolished.
- Five things investors learned in the last week
- UK required public spending cut still huge
- FTSE 100 down 1.5% on the week despite oil firms late recovery
- What are the biggest mistakes to avoid when it comes to a pension especially if you are an ex-patriate?
- Nasdaq may not be cheap but it's far from TMT bubble territory argues Blackrock's Koesterich
- Nearly six in ten oppose rise in state pension age to 68 by 2030