UK GDP: Downturn is worse than feared
- 25 February 2011
It also means that even without the snowy weather, the economy shrank, with the ONS suggesting this contributed 0.5 per cent of the fall.
- Brits spending two-thirds of their monthly income on essential bills
- Pension savers warned of risks of transferring funds into cash
- Limit for contactless payments rises to £30
- Shoppers warned on "scandal" of poor value store cards
- State pension age set to hit at least 70 by 2050
- No universal agreement on just how weak China is
- Finsbury Food Group is share of the week
- US stocks cycle probably peaking
- Get your coat – An M&A party may be in progress but what stage of the night have we reached?
- Buying a new car could be cheaper than buying second hand