UK GDP: Downturn is worse than feared
- 25 February 2011
It also means that even without the snowy weather, the economy shrank, with the ONS suggesting this contributed 0.5 per cent of the fall.
- Is China finally admitting it is in an economic slow down?
- Is UK inflation below target (CPI)? On it (RPIX)? Or pushing higher with house prices?
- Neil Woodford on the Scottish referendum: "The UK has already crossed a constitutional Rubicon"
- "Scotland could be next Greece," warns Alan Miller
- Mindful Money's weekly share watch: ASOS, Smiths Group & Investec
- Scottish referendum: A 'yes' vote will mean far greater cost burden on Scotland's state pension says report
- A third of Brits plan to stay invested in retirement
- Energy tariff warning: Customers’ bills could jump by 11% on average - or £237
- Junior Isas: Are parents being too cautious when it comes to saving for their children?
- Retailer Phones 4u goes into administration as EE and Vodafone pull business