UK GDP: Downturn is worse than feared
- 25 February 2011
It also means that even without the snowy weather, the economy shrank, with the ONS suggesting this contributed 0.5 per cent of the fall.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- The top 10 investment pitfalls to avoid in 2015’s ISA season
- City watchdog introduces new protection for consumers ahead of pension freedoms
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: BT Group, Royal Dutch Shell & Diageo
- UK economy grows at fastest pace since 2007
- Greek elections: What to expect now - expert reactions...
- Millions to be compensated for worthless card protection insurance
- Energy supplier SSE cutting gas bills by a 'meagre 4.1%'
- UK economy bolstered by record spending from overseas tourists in 2014
- Dividend payouts from UK plc worse than expected during 2014
- The poorest have lost most from tax and benefits changes, finds report