UK GDP: Downturn is worse than feared
- 25 February 2011
It also means that even without the snowy weather, the economy shrank, with the ONS suggesting this contributed 0.5 per cent of the fall.
- Three scenarios for the future of Volkswagen and its impact on the German economy
- Are local bank branches becoming irrelevant? Just over a third of people actually know where their local one is
- PPI - you will have until spring 2018 to complain as financial watchdog proposes final cut off point
- Just 53% of investors over the age of 65 think they have sufficient savings for later life
- Pocket an extra £135,000 over a lifetime by kicking your smoking habit this 'Stoptober'
- Markets rise, but will October continue to spook investors?
- Bank account review - Which? calls for compensation for customers suffering poor service
- Avoid a Hallowe'en horror by remembering to switch energy deals warns Gocompare
- Employers attack training levy as 'little more than a tax on business'
- UK broad liquidity accelerating, supporting rate rise case