Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
- What are the prospects of disinflation and falling prices in the UK?
- Are the UK Pound Sterling and the Euro safe havens in the currency wars?
- From 'burdened by bills' to 'socialites'. Report finds huge variety of spending habits among older households
- The curious case of the Neil Woodford best sellers
- Santander kicks off cash Isa season with mixed bag of offers
- House prices soar 7.9% in a year. Estate agent says some regions "approaching madness"
- Santander launching new Isa range on Monday including two year fix paying two per cent.
- Here today, Gox tomorrow – Bitcoin remains little more than a speculators’ playground
- Edmund's ETF/IT Portfolio Up 2.8% in 3 weeks
- Hargreaves Lansdown publishes performance of Wealth 150 in last ten years