Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
- Is an Irish economic miracle in progress?
- Is the UK seeing a pre-election stimulus rather than more austerity?
- Tesco shares plummet as supermarket reveals it overshot profit forecast by £250m
- The Royal Mint launches bullion trading service
- Mindful Money's weekly share watch: Carnival & United Utilities
- The UK’s top 25 money saving tips are...
- Savers gearing up for the brave new world of pensions - and many might even save more
- Cost of the average flat up by more than £50,000 over the past 10 years
- Brokers tip plastic packaging supplier RPC as a 'buy'
- Research shows record number of people now plan to use property to fund their retirement