Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Too many DIY investors are running high-risk portfolios
- Royal Bank of Scotland posts £3.5bn loss for 2014
- UK economic growth confirmed at 0.5% for final three months of 2014
- Stop! Why you shouldn't access your pension cash in April
- Labour to slash pension lifetime allowance to £1m to fund tuition fees cut
- Following 2015's market highs, should investors be preparing for a correction?
- City watchdog puts extra consumer protection in place ahead of pension freedom
- IOU Ostriches: half of Britons may have damaged their credit score
- UK business investment suffers steep fall
- The practice of penalty point swapping is thriving across the UK