Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
- June was worst month for FTSE in three years
- Are European powers trying to drive Greece out of the eurozone?
- Greek PM will resign if voters back austerity plans
- Tullow Oil is a 'buy' despite profit drop
- July's Emergency Budget: Voters would swap support in later years for tax cuts today
- UK growth higher than expected
- Greece gives further ground to creditors as Bank of England warns of risk to UK stability
- Greece misses payment deadline to IMF but reports suggest Tsipras will now accept many creditors' conditions
- “Grexit is not yet what Greece is facing...”
- Cash-strapped drivers delay repairs