Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Got a pension pot of £30,000 or less? Then don't go into drawdown, says Aviva
- Want to invest in property? 5 reasons to be bullish on UK housebuilders
- Private rents rise to a new high of £770 a month
- UK borrowing improves in October, but still £3.7bn higher than last year
- HMRC has 'lost track' of tax reliefs and is failing to spot abuse of system, says NAO
- Retirees continues to ditch annuities; sales down 56% on last year
- Eurozone recession fears echo misplaced 2013 UK scare
- Opportunities in a recovering Japan – what shares could benefit?
- EU banker bonus cap is a 'crude tool' with 'perverse' outcome, says MP
- The new Chinese Silk Road should bring a positive return on capital, drive trade and make the economy more efficient