Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
- Chancellor unveils stamp duty hike for landlords and boost for home buyers
- Chancellor scraps plans to cut tax credits in major u-turn
- No help from Chancellor for women retiring next year on low state pension
- Double blow for the self-employed in the Chancellor's Autumn statement
- Global market outlook: “Battling the headwinds”
- Boost to public finances helps Osborne pay for tax credit climbdown
- Poverty among Britain's younger generations surges claims new report
- Millions crank up the heating to above the summer temperature of Barcelona
- 'Oldpreneurs' using pensions to fund business ventures
- Essex citizens enjoy the biggest pension pots in the UK