Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
- What will happen next to the UK economy?
- How do we defuse the UK student debt time bomb?
- The Bank of England blows its own trumpet but what purpose is it now serving?
- Oh those ghoulish gold bugs
- Spain continues a more than welcome economic recovery
- Tesco shares rise as retailer paves the way for new CEO
- Government incentive to encourage retirees to delay taking state pension slashed by almost 50%
- Pension reforms: The six points savers need to know
- Millions of retirees to be offered free and impartial guidance under new pension rules
- "Should I stay or should I go?" What to consider if your investment fund is under-performing