Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Retirees who raid pensions will be blocked from state benefits
- Debunked: The top 10 most common pension myths
- US giants Kraft and Heinz to merge and form North America's third largest food and beverage company
- Gocompare launches current account switching service which pioneers the use of the government’s ‘midata’ initiative
- An investor's guide to peer to peer lending
- Private equity group 3G reportedly in $40bn takeover talks with Kraft
- Making the most of low inflation – and where to find today’s best savings deals
- Five tips to avoid the pitfalls of last minute ISA investing
- Non-advised annuity and drawdown sales will harm retirees, warns consumer panel
- Rising motoring costs proving a major problem for young jobseekers