Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
- Dear future British Government, "We'll build £30bn worth of new homes to rent, if you give us the right environment"
- We've underestimated life expectancy, study warns
- Pension freedoms could leave divorcees out of pocket
- Political parties line up “drastic reductions in pensions tax relief”
- Church of England goes green: plans to sell fossil fuel investments
- Investment ISA sales fall off a cliff as investors shy away from markets
- Eurozone edges out of deflation but the threat of falling prices still looms
- Lloyds takes £660m hit from TSB sale
- Heating vs health: 15,000 died from cold homes last winter
- Co-op Bank launches best two-year mortgage on the market