Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
- 10 investment mistakes and how to avoid them in the 2016 ISA season
- "Good quality defensive firms offer opportunities for positive returns"
- Five tips to ensure a successful home insurance claim
- Government pushing the North as the UK's next financial services hotspot
- Expert comment: "Time to hit the panic button?"
- Npower announces 5.2% cut to standard annual gas bill
- George Osborne’s budget surplus goal - "a precarious balancing act"
- Randgold Resources shares tipped as a ‘buy’ as group enjoys hike in sales despite lower bullion prices
- Mortgage rates may be low but fees have surged to a near two-year high
- India’s economy growing at a rate of 7.3% but numbers "overstate strength of economy"