Why do the rich feel poor?
- 29 March 2011
A recent survey by Fidelity Investments found that 42% of more than 1,000 millionaires said they did not feel wealthy.
Respondents had at least $1 million in investable assets and that did not include real estate or retirement accounts. In other words, they each had a million dollars that were liquid and available. They were not exactly poor.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- HSS Hire flotation is chance to buy into 'strong market position'
- Three quarters of Britons are planning to cut back and save this year
- House price gap is narrowing in UK but growth expected to plateau this year
- Oil price jumps on Saudi king's death
- Tax changes and benefit cuts mean UK's poorest families have lost most under coalition
- Is the ECB repeating the Fed's 1986 mistake?
- Eurozone set to be the winner in the 'currency war' this year, says AXA IM
- Npower cuts gas bills by 5.1% but experts argue it's not enough
- Euro slumps to 11-year low against dollar on QE announcement
- Will we see Dollar/Euro parity? And learning the lessons of leverage and liquidity