Sign up for Mindful Money’s free daily newsletter
- Despite the looming general election consumer attitudes to personal finances and the country’s situation rise
- "None of the above" - Psigma Investment Management on Election 2015
- Mindful Money’s weekly shares watch: BP, Royal Dutch Shell, RBS & Lloyds Banking Group
- Should investors really sell in May and go away?
- Fixed rate mortgages remain the most popular option but trackers are catching up
- Labour's proposed rent controls slammed by Liberal Democrats and Conservatives
- Flexibility and focus - the key to managing a bond portfolio in a time of suppressed yields
- Zero-hours contracts just the "tip of the iceberg" claims the TUC
- Five pre-election fund tips to ride out the uncertainty ahead of 7 May
- Millions of Britons work from home but are they adequately insured?