BP share swap with Rosneft put on hold, leaving British investors with a dilemma
- 2 February 2011
- What to do about the problem that is Japan and its economy?
- European court rules airline luggage fees allowed
- Is an Irish economic miracle in progress?
- Scottish income tax changes could make it a haven for pensioners
- English subsidy of Scottish tax breaks must stop, says taxpayers group
- 'Devolution max' will not hurt UK, says economist
- Tesco shares plummet as supermarket reveals it overshot profit forecast by £250m
- FTSE and pound rise as Scotland votes 'no' to independence
- Mindful Money's weekly share watch: Carnival & United Utilities
- Cost of the average flat up by more than £50,000 over the past 10 years