BP share swap with Rosneft put on hold, leaving British investors with a dilemma
- 2 February 2011
- Despite the promises real wages continue to fall in Japan
- Financial watchdog warns investors about interest rate risk to corporate bonds
- UK plc profit warnings rocket to three-year high
- Are banks now a buying opportunity for investors?
- Mindful Money's weekly share watch: Barclays, ITV & AstraZeneca
- Blame game - Should investors ever reproach themselves for their advisers' errors?
- The UK equity income funds that consistently deliver - and those that struggle
- Economic data argues for money tightening next year
- Mortgage borrowers: Beware high fees sweetened by low headline rates
- Potential home buyers increasingly put-off by threat of rising interest rates and task of raising a deposit