Budget 2012: London property meltdown
- 22 March 2012
The prime central London property market is already in meltdown following Chancellor Osborne's changes to the stamp duty rules – at least according to a number of estate agents. Foreign buyers are pulling out, people have taken houses off the market and deals are falling through.
- What will happen next to the UK economy?
- How do we defuse the UK student debt time bomb?
- The Bank of England blows its own trumpet but what purpose is it now serving?
- Oh those ghoulish gold bugs
- Spain continues a more than welcome economic recovery
- Tesco shares rise as retailer paves the way for new CEO
- Government incentive to encourage retirees to delay taking state pension slashed by almost 50%
- Pension reforms: The six points savers need to know
- Millions of retirees to be offered free and impartial guidance under new pension rules
- "Should I stay or should I go?" What to consider if your investment fund is under-performing