Budget 2012: London property meltdown
- 22 March 2012
The prime central London property market is already in meltdown following Chancellor Osborne's changes to the stamp duty rules – at least according to a number of estate agents. Foreign buyers are pulling out, people have taken houses off the market and deals are falling through.
- Will the end of the 2015 kick-start a 'Santa Rally'?
- What to expect from tomorrow's Autumn Statement
- "How far the new state pension falls below the national living wage"
- Why shares in industrial tech business Smiths Group are a ‘buy'
- Mindful Money’s shares watch: Compass Group, Kingfisher & Marston’s
- A third of people have no idea what is covered by their home insurance
- Building societies launch fresh salvo targeting savers
- Price of financial advice remains a major obstacle for consumers
- Which economic indicators can you trust?
- Major shareholder in HSBC would back the bank if it relocated its UK HQ