Opinions & Analysis
- 14 January 2010
The Mindful Money team give you their take on the investment issues of the day
- The economy of France has decoupled from that of Germany
- What are the consequences of inflation and indeed disinflation?
- State pension age to rise dramatically for the under 50s. The young can expect to work till they're 70
- UK Autumn Statement: OBR douses Osborne's optimism
- Near state retirement age? Topping up NI contributions may buy £190 extra state pension a year for life
- House prices rise 7.7% in twelve months says Halifax
- The rising retirement age makes one thing very clear. The Money Advice Service needs fixed not abolished.
- Will CGT on foreign owned property cause flood of prime London homes? That depends on how the tax is calculated say experts
- Can our pensions, savings and advice infrastructure help ordinary people cope with an accelerating retirement age?
- Can an independent Scotland afford its ageing population? NIESR says it is not a major consideration