- 1 January 1999
Any personal views expressed on Mindful Money are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mindful Money or its sponsors. It is recommended that you seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- The top 10 investment pitfalls to avoid in 2015’s ISA season
- City watchdog introduces new protection for consumers ahead of pension freedoms
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: BT Group, Royal Dutch Shell & Diageo
- UK economy grows at fastest pace since 2007
- Greek elections: What to expect now - expert reactions...
- Millions to be compensated for worthless card protection insurance
- Energy supplier SSE cutting gas bills by a 'meagre 4.1%'
- EDF cuts prices by a "paltry" 1.3%
- New research highlights surge in pension scams since the announcement on new retirement freedoms
- UK economy bolstered by record spending from overseas tourists in 2014