- 1 January 1999
Any personal views expressed on Mindful Money are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mindful Money or its sponsors. It is recommended that you seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.
- More than half a million over-40s plan to use their pension to repay their mortgage
- Global stock market crash is “timely” for long-term investors and the economy claims financial adviser
- Why you should invest in emerging markets now
- Will you still need to carry cash in five years' time?
- Local authorities instructed bailiffs to collect debts on 2.1m occasions last year
- Aberdeen targets diversification with new fund launch
- Market turmoil: what the savvy investors are buying
- US economy grew by far more than initially thought in the second quarter, official numbers show
- How much will it cost to send your children back to school?
- Buy, sell or hold? Amec Foster Wheeler investors still affected by low oil prices