- 1 January 1999
Any personal views expressed on Mindful Money are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mindful Money or its sponsors. It is recommended that you seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.
- What to do about the problem that is Japan and its economy?
- European court rules airline luggage fees allowed
- Is an Irish economic miracle in progress?
- Scottish income tax changes could make it a haven for pensioners
- English subsidy of Scottish tax breaks must stop, says taxpayers group
- 'Devolution max' will not hurt UK, says economist
- Tesco shares plummet as supermarket reveals it overshot profit forecast by £250m
- FTSE and pound rise as Scotland votes 'no' to independence
- Mindful Money's weekly share watch: Carnival & United Utilities
- Cost of the average flat up by more than £50,000 over the past 10 years