- 1 January 1999
Any personal views expressed on Mindful Money are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mindful Money or its sponsors. It is recommended that you seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.
- Falling UK real wages cannot be covered up with housing market subsidies forever
- The UK economy gets quite a boost from the official statisticians
- How long can France afford its economy to continue stagnating for?
- Three stock picks from F&C European Small Cap manager Sam Cosh
- Government to abolish 55% death tax on pensions
- Just one year to go before Britons can get up to £1,300 a year in State Pension top-ups
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: Sainsbury’s, Wolseley & Compass
- Osborne's move to abolish 55% tax on inherited pensions: Expert reactions and commentary
- Mortgage price war continues
- UK property market eases back as new borrowing rules start to bite