- 1 January 1999
If you are having trouble using the site then feel free to contact us and we'll endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have experienced a problem with any aspect of this site please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
There are a number of points worth noting when using this site.
This website has been developed to conform to the W3C accessibility guidelines for level AA compliance. We have endeavored to conform to all the presented guidelines in Level AA wherever possible.
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you should simply adjust your browser's settings.
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest
If you use Firefox, go to the View menu, select Zoom and then either Zoom In to increase (Ctrl + +), Zoom Out to decrease (Ctrl + -) or Reset (Ctrl + 0)
If you use Safari, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Increase Ctrl + +, Decrease Ctrl + – or Normal Ctrl + 0
In modern browsers like Firefox, style sheets for this site can be manually turned off.
This removes all formatting of pages and reads as text only, removing all background images. e.g. in Firefox go to View > Page Style > No Style.
The text size is also determined by the 'Text size' setting in your browser. If your setting is at a size below 'Medium' then the text will probably be displayed too small to read.
For IE, you can check your Text size setting by selecting it from the 'View' menu option on your browser toolbar.
The main navigation is at the top of each page.
Each section of the site has main links on the left of each page and subsidiary links on the right.
Where the latter exist, they lead to more information relating to the subject selected from the main links in the left hand column.
There is a site-wide free text search (in the grey navigation bar towards the top right of this page).
Please email us at email@example.com to report any technical problems or errors relating to the design or performance of the site.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- UK economy grows at fastest pace since 2007
- Millions to be compensated for worthless card protection insurance
- A quarter of parents of young drivers are fraudulently "fronting" car insurance policies
- EDF cuts prices by a "paltry" 1.3%
- Almost five million people are at risk of poor pensions choices, says NAPF
- Apple posts highest quarterly profits of any public company
- It's the nasty, unsuitable, unregulated overseas property schemes that are one of the biggest pension risks come April
- The poorest have lost most from tax and benefits changes, finds report
- Annuity rates take another tumble
- Drivers stand to save £146 per year due to lower prices at the pump