- 1 January 1999
If you are having trouble using the site then feel free to contact us and we'll endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have experienced a problem with any aspect of this site please e-mail email@example.com .
There are a number of points worth noting when using this site.
This website has been developed to conform to the W3C accessibility guidelines for level AA compliance. We have endeavored to conform to all the presented guidelines in Level AA wherever possible.
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you should simply adjust your browser's settings.
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest
If you use Firefox, go to the View menu, select Zoom and then either Zoom In to increase (Ctrl + +), Zoom Out to decrease (Ctrl + -) or Reset (Ctrl + 0)
If you use Safari, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Increase Ctrl + +, Decrease Ctrl + – or Normal Ctrl + 0
In modern browsers like Firefox, style sheets for this site can be manually turned off.
This removes all formatting of pages and reads as text only, removing all background images. e.g. in Firefox go to View > Page Style > No Style.
The text size is also determined by the 'Text size' setting in your browser. If your setting is at a size below 'Medium' then the text will probably be displayed too small to read.
For IE, you can check your Text size setting by selecting it from the 'View' menu option on your browser toolbar.
The main navigation is at the top of each page.
Each section of the site has main links on the left of each page and subsidiary links on the right.
Where the latter exist, they lead to more information relating to the subject selected from the main links in the left hand column.
There is a site-wide free text search (in the grey navigation bar towards the top right of this page).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any technical problems or errors relating to the design or performance of the site.
Mindful money Mortgage Tool Box
Looking To Re-mortgage
How Much Could You Borrow
How Much Is Your Home Worth
Find a Mortgage Advisor
- Barclays and Lloyds top the City watchdog's complaints list of shame for the second half of 2014
- British homeowners collectively estimated to have £433bn in savings despite the paltry rates on offer
- Mortgages approvals climb for the third successive month to reach a six-month high in February claims Bank of England
- The Far East is the stand-out region within Emerging Markets claims Fidelity - where to invest...
- Don’t ignore the benefits of financial planning - at the start of the tax year...
- Share tips: Five European growth “gems” you may have missed
- Child Trust Fund transfers to Junior ISAs go live next week but where should you invest?
- Up to 1.7 million people could face shock pensions tax bill
- Mindful Money's weekly shares watch: Kingfisher, Marks & Spencer & Booker
- Revealed: The top five credit cards to use while abroad