Unfortunately I am unwell and will not be posting today.
Shaun Richards is an independent economist who studied originally at the LSE. His speciality is monetary economics and he uses it to analyse current economic trends. He started his career in the City of London in 1985 and brings his trading experience in bond, currency and derivative markets to his analysis of current economic events. Follow him on twitter @notayesmansecon.
- Don’t rely on the state for your retirement by Alan Easter
- Inflation, compound growth and some lessons for investors by Alan Easter
- Eurozone output rise consistent with "monetarist" forecast by Simon Ward
- UK monetary trends signalling further economic improvement by Simon Ward
- Did "underlying" UK borrowing rise or fall in 2012-13? by Simon Ward