Unfortunately I am unwell and will not be posting today.
Shaun Richards is an independent economist who studied originally at the LSE. His speciality is monetary economics and he uses it to analyse current economic trends. He started his career in the City of London in 1985 and brings his trading experience in bond, currency and derivative markets to his analysis of current economic events. Follow him on twitter @notayesmansecon.
- UK Autumn Statement: OBR douses Osborne's optimism by Simon Ward
- The economy of France has decoupled from that of Germany by Shaun Richards
- With a reputation built on putting the customer first, comparison sites have a lot to lose if the financial watchdog finds wrongdoing by John Lappin
- US stock market rise stretched relative to history by Simon Ward
- Chinese monetary trends still cautionary by Simon Ward